Application & admission scholars
The Joint Master’s Degree in Sustainable Automotive Engineering is willing to host outstanding scholars who are interested to contribute to the study programme and to strengthen academic partnerships with the Consortium.
Selected academics are hosted in one of the Consortium’s institutions. During this period they teach or develop elements of the JMSAE course, supervise thesis projects of JMSAE students and/or engage in independent research or other activities aimed to enhance the quality of the JMSAE.
The remuneration and the contribution of the scholar is agreed between the scholar and the Consortium before arrival and a report is made at the end of the scholar period.
The JMSAE Academic Board will select outstanding scholars according to the following criteria:
– academic excellence including prominence in the field and publication record;
– potential contribution to the JMSAE course, including relevance of the expertise and experience;
– teaching competence – successful applicants are able to deliver high quality courses in English.
Have to be submitted to the JMSAE Consortium by e-mail (email@example.com) and should include:
– curriculum vitae with list of publications and taught courses;
– a short outline (max 400 words) of the contribution to the JMSAE programme;
– two publications in English.
– Shortlisted candidates may subsequently be interviewed by the Academic Board.
Interested scholars can apply on an ongoing basis (there is no set deadline).
The minimum duration per engagement is one week.
The remuneration of scholars by the Consortium covers:
– Travel: max. 1000€
– Accommodation & subsistence: 150€/night